You can buy a day, week or month ticket to travel on any local bus service within the York boundary at a low price.
All York Day - Valid for one person on any bus in the York area on the day of issue.
Price: £4.90 (paper) / £8.20 (2x smart day tickets, for use any time within a 12-month period)
All York Young Person's Day - Valid for one 11-16 year-old on any bus in the York area on the day of issue. Valid after 9am weekdays & any time at weekends and bank holidays.
Price: £2.30 (paper ticket)
All York Family - Valid for up to five people (including up to 2 adults) on any bus in the York area on the day of issue.
Price: £11.00 (paper ticket)
All York Week - Valid for one person on any bus in the York area for 7 consecutive days.
Price: £19.00 (paper ticket) / £18.00 (smart ticket)
All York Month - Valid for one person on any bus in the York area for one calendar month.
Price: £66.00 (smart ticket)
All York tickets are valid on board any of the participating companies' buses:
- Arriva Yorkshire
- ConnexionsBuses (Harrogate Coach Travel)
- East Yorkshire Motor Services
- First York
- Transdev (Coastliner / York & Country)
- York Pullman (excluding school buses)
Buy smart tickets from our kiosks or the Visitor and Bus Information Point. Paper tickets can be bought from the driver aboard any of the above companies' buses.
Once you've bought your ticket, you can make as many journeys with as many different bus companies as you need for the rest of the day, week or month; keep your ticket safe then simply show it to the driver when you board your next bus. Travel to work, make a shopping trip or plan a family day out - the choice is yours!
All York Terms and Conditions
- Valid for travel on all participating bus operators’ services within the City of York boundary only.
- All York Day, All York Young Person's Day, All York Family: Valid until 03:00 following the day of issue.
- All York Week: Valid on day of issue and next 6 consecutive days.
- All York Month: Valid for one calendar month from date of issue.
- Up to 5 people (maximum of 2 adults) may travel using an All York Family ticket, young persons aged 11-16 may be asked for proof of age (e.g. YOzone card).
- All York Young Person's Day: Available to passengers aged 11-16. Valid after 9am Monday to Friday, any time at weekends & bank holidays. Proof of age required (e.g. YOzone card).
- Ticket must be produced by the holder when requested to do so by an employee of any participating bus operator or City of York Council.
- Paper tickets must show the correct price, period of validity and ticket type.
- Using an altered or undated ticket is an offence and authorised staff have the right to withdraw the ticket in these circumstances.
- No refund will be made for lost, stolen or unused tickets.
- Not valid on City Tour buses or Race Day shuttle service (197).