Bus route diversions
Rougier Street stops CA-CC will be closed from Monday 23rd October until further notice during footway repair works. During this time, the nearest alternative stops will be:
- Rail Station RF-RJ for services 13 (to Copmanthorpe), 16 (to Acomb), 21 (to Colton), 24 (to Acomb), 26 (to South Bank), 37 (to Tadcaster), 66 (to Nunnery Lane), 840, 843 and 845 (to Leeds), Cityzap (to Leeds);
- Temporary stop Micklegate CL for services 3 (to Askham Bar Park & Ride) and 7 (to Designer Outlet Park & Ride);
- Station Avenue RM for service 6 (to Clifton Moor);
- Station Road CD-CE for services 11 (to Bishopthorpe), 12, 14 and 500 (to Foxwood).
Stops for services heading towards Stonebow and Piccadilly will not be affected by these works. All other stops will remain open as normal. A further closure will take place in January whilst the new bus shelters are installed.
The junction of Heworth Village, East Parade and Melrosegate will be closed for resurfacing on Sunday 19th November. Coastliner services will divert via Heworth Green and Eboracum Way.
Stonebow stops SA, SB and SC are closed until early 2018 due to major refurbishment works at Stonebow House.
Monks Cross Park & Ride (service 9) will stop on Pavement, outside M&S.
All other services will use the temporary stop closer to the Peasholme Green end of Stonebow, between the junctions with Garden Place and Hungate.
For more information on bus route diversions and cancellations, please see:
- Our York Travel twitter feed, which appears on this page;
- YorkLive.info, which shows a map of current roadworks;
- Real-time bus information screens at city centre stops (and other key locations);
- Posters at bus stops and on buses;
- Bus company websites and Twitter feeds (see below);
|East Yorkshire Motor Services||Service Information||@EYBuses|
|First||News and service updates||@FirstYork|
|Reliance||Reliance Live||RelianceBuses (Facebook)|
|Stephenson's of Easingwold||Latest News||@stephensonbus|