Welcome to the Travel2Work programme. This large-scale programme of events and support services is a new initiative aiming to encourage and support your staff with travelling to work in more sustainable ways. It is delivered by Get Cycling CiC in partnership with iTravel York.
The project will help to identify the various barriers to travelling sustainably faced by your staff, and offer support to address these.
The Travel2Work programme includes:
- Support from the Travel2Work Project Manager and i-Travel Team
- Travel advise, maps and guidance on travelling to work by our expert travel advisors
- Guidance on travel planning
- A free bike loan scheme
- Promotional events for your staff including a range of pedal-powered attractions, MegaBikes, bike maintenance sessions and bike doctor services
- Access to a new online, York-specific, sustainable travel and cycling guide
- Access to the Love to Ride and Ride Report app platform
- Apprentice-specific scheme, closely integrated with the Travel2Work programme
For more information on how you and your organisation can get involved, please contact Alice Thatcher: email@example.com