Arriva- strike planned for Monday 14th November
Arriva Yorkshire staff are planning industrial strike action on Monday 14th November.
This will mean that a number of Arriva bus services in the York area will not operate all day on Monday, with the remainder running a limited service or provided by an alternative operator:
- Route 24 (Acomb Ascot Way to York) - no service all day
- Route 25 (Derwenthope - York - Fulford Crossfield Crescent) - no service all day.
- Route 26 (South Bank - York - Fulford Crossfield Crescent) - no service all day.
- Route 415 (Selby - York) - reduced half hourly service with early finish.
- Route 627 (York - Archbishop Holgate's and Fulford Schools) - service will be operated by York Pullman. Normal route and timetable applies.
- Route 637 (York - Archbishop Holgate's School) - service will be operated by York Pullman. Normal route and timetable applies.
For more information, including a temporary timetable for service 415, please see Arriva's website.