Travel2Campus York has been an exciting i-Travel York funded initiative delivered by Sustrans, the UK's leading sustainable transport charity.
During the academic year 2015/16, Travel2Campus has worked in partnership with Askham Bryan College, York College, York St John University and the University of York to support students and staff in making healthier, cheaper and more enjoyable travel choices … to campus and beyond!
We did this through:
- Fun social events, including FREE guided bike rides and walks
- FREE bike loans and bike try- outs
- FREE bike maintenance workshops and cycle training
- Travel advice, maps and journey planning through our #travelsavvy events
- Guidance on safe travel
- Volunteering and training opportunities