Cake Confidence with York Bike Belles
York Bike Belles are running a scheme to help support new cyclists - over cake! These cycle confidence sessions are held at Cafe 68 at Cycle Heaven on Hospital Fields Road, on the last Saturday of every month and include:
- FREE cycle chat, information and advice - with FREE cake - from one of the friendly York Bike Belles team!
- FREE bike tryouts courtesy of Cycle Heaven including electric bike tryouts
- FREE bike and equipment loans for up to a month (£10 returnable deposit required)
- FREE one to one, family or small group learn to ride or cycle confidence training sessions
- Discounts at Cycle Heaven if you choose to buy after borrowing a bike: 10% off first bike purchases and 20% off accessories
You are welcome to come down with a friend or partner.
There will be a wide range of loan bikes available to try and borrow for free.
Cycle training is provided by Bikeability trained City of York Council cycle trainers.
Session times: Sessions available from 1.30pm onwards (prebooking of individual session slots essential)
- Sat 27 January
- Sat 24 February
- Sat 31 March
- Sat 28 April
- Sat 26 May
Limited places are available for each session so please email email@example.com now to register your interest and secure a place. These sessions are funded and supported through the i-Travel York initiative.