Challenge prize winners
Here are the lucky winners of our York Winter Challenge:
The winning organisation in each size category (for the most number of walking/cycling journeys logged) receives a £100 donation to the charity of their choice. These were:
- Micro: Vangarde Shopping Centre management team
- Small: Door84 Youth organisation
- Medium: Benenden Health
- Large: University of York
The overall individual winner of our Winter Challenge (for most journeys logged) is Jason Carter, who works for First York. Jason wins an iPad Mini.
Other lucky winners
The winners of our weekly and spot prizes were as follows:
- Wk 1 Spot prize - £25 cinema voucher - Rachel Phillips, Benenden.
- Wk 2 Spot prize - York Passes (1xAdult, 1xChild) - Emily Brunsden, University of York.
- Wk 2 Most friend referrals - £50 Designer Outlet voucher - Charlotte Baxter, Door 84.
- Wk 3 Spot prize - £15 Your Bike Shed cafe voucher - Jenny Moran.
- Wk 3 Most journeys walked - £50 Jamie's Italian voucher - Veronica Gonzales Temer, University of York.
- Wk 3 Most journeys cycled - £50 Bicis y Mas shop/cafe voucher - Chris Hudson, Inspire2Independence.
- Wk 4 Spot prize - Cycle Heaven shop/cafe voucher - Adrian Rafton, Vangarde.
- Wk 4 Most activity logged - Yorkshire Heart wine tour - Richard Exelby, York Hospital.
Congratulations to all our winners and all those who took part!
Don't forget! You can still earn points and high street rewards through the BetterPoints app until the end of April, so do keep walking and cycling!
Find out How to redeem all the points you have earned so far with BetterPoints or donate them to a chosen charity.